- 5 slices of lemon cake
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 2 natural yogurts
- 2 egg whites
- 4 tablespoons of Quintal dos Açores strawberry jam
- Cut the cake into pieces and add the Quintal dos Açores strawberry jam;
- Mix the yogurts with the condensed milk and pour over the cake and strawberry jam mixture, mixing well.
- Beat the egg whites and mix them in the previous mixture.
- Place everything in the ice cream maker and proceed according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- 30 minutes later you will have the ice cream ready to be stored in an airtight box in the freezer.
If you do not have an ice cream maker put the mixture in the freezer and, hourly, beat the mixture with a fork in order to break the ice crystals thus allowing the ice cream to become creamy.